To our Patients:
As of March 1st, 2022 we are following the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA and will no longer require masks in our offices, they will be optional. We want all of our patients to feel comfortable coming into our offices so if you prefer our staff to wear a mask when you are in the office please let us know when you arrive.
We request the following of you to help insure the health of all is protected:
• Please use the hand sanitizer located by our front desk when you enter our office.
• Maintain 6 feet social distancing as much as possible.
• When trying on frames, leave them on our counters for staff members to clean.
• If you need to pick up glasses or contact lenses or have glasses adjusted, please call to schedule an appointment.
**If you have experienced any of the following symptoms below in the past 48 hours we do ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we please ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
Our staff members can help you over the phone with:
• Scheduling appointments
• Ordering contacts
• Paying bills
• Scheduling pick ups
• Any insurance questions
Thank you for your understanding,
Dr. Mark Dagenais
Dr. Marcus Neitzke
Dr. Kristin Brennan