To our Patients:
We are still implementing new procedures and routines to comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Our staff and doctors will continually clean and wear protective personal equipment to insure your health is not compromised.
We request the following of you to help insure the health of all is protected:
• Please wear a mask when you come into our office. Our doctors will ask for you to reschedule if you do not have a mask.
• Please use the hand sanitizer located by the door when you enter our office.
• Maintain 6 feet social distancing as much as possible.
• When trying on frames, leave them on our counters for staff members to clean.
• If you need to pick up glasses or contact lenses or have glasses adjusted, please call to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
**If you have experienced any of the following symptoms below in the past 48 hours we do ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we please ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
Our staff members can help you over the phone with:
• Scheduling appointments
• Ordering contacts
• Paying bills
• Scheduling pick ups
• Any insurance questions
Thank you for your understanding,
Dr. Mark Dagenais
Dr. Marcus Neitzke
Dr. Kristin Brennan