To our Patients:
We are excited to announce that we have reopened our offices for routine eye care.. We are implementing new procedures and routines to comply with CDC guidelines. Our staff and doctors will continually clean and wear protective personal equipment to insure your health is not compromised.
We request the following of you to help insure the health of all is protected:
• Please wear a mask when you come into our office. Our doctors will ask for you to reschedule if you do not have a mask.
• We ask that only the patient being seen comes into the office. All others should remain in the car unless you require their assistance.
• We will have a staff member check each patient’s temperature before their appointment.
• Please use the hand sanitizer located by the door when you enter our office.
• Maintain 6 feet social distancing as much as possible. See note below
• If you have a cough or fever please reschedule your appointment.
• When trying on frames, leave them on our counters for staff members to clean.
• If you need to pick up glasses or contact lenses or have glasses adjusted, please call to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time.
Our staff members can help you over the phone with:
• Scheduling appointments
• Ordering contacts
• Paying bills
• Scheduling pick ups
• Any insurance questions
Social Distancing: To ensure social distancing, we will be scheduling any eye exams, contact lens checks, and medical checks accordingly. Please be understanding as we try our best to help schedule all of our patients. We understand that being closed for the amount of time we were may increase demand. If you had an appointment scheduled over the past month a staff member will be reaching out to you to reschedule. Our staff and doctors are working diligently to navigate through this time so that we may better serve our patients.
Dr. Mark Dagenais
Dr. Marcus Neitzke
Dr. Kristin Brennan