COVID-19: Procedures for Patients and Staff
Guidelines as we move to reopen May 4th
We request the following of you to help insure the health of all is protected:
- Please wear a mask when you come into our office.
- We ask that only the patient being seen comes into the office. All others should remain in the car unless you require their assistance.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call our office to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come up for your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located by the door when you enter our office.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing as much as possible. See note below
- If you have a cough or fever please reschedule your appointment.
- When trying on frames, leave them on our counters for staff members to clean.
- If you need to pick up glasses or contact lenses or have glasses adjusted, please call to schedule an appointment. Walk-in visits are not accepted at this time.
Our staff members can help you over the phone with:
- Scheduling appointments
- Ordering contacts
- Paying bills
- Scheduling pick ups
- Any insurance questions
To ensure social distancing, we will be scheduling any eye exams, contact lens checks, and medical checks accordingly. Please be understanding as we try our best to help schedule all of our patients. We understand that being closed for the amount of time we were may increase demand. Our staff and doctors are working diligently to navigate through this time so that we may better serve our patients.