COVID-19: Measures we are taking
Our measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients,
You are a valued part of our eye care family. The safety of our team and that of our patients remains our highest priority.
Amidst the global coronavirus (COVID 19) outbreak, it’s important to make sure our patients are comfortable in knowing that our eye care team is well trained in infection prevention protocols. Please be reassured that we are in close daily monitoring of COVID 19 developments. We strictly adhere to or exceed the CDC guidelines for infection control in eye health care settings. We are dedicated to daily protocols of disinfection throughout our entire office, sterilization of all instruments between patients and the use of appropriate protective garb such as gloves, masks, and eye wear, if needed, to ensure infection control. If you are sick, have a fever, or have any symptoms call our office (262-542-7113 or 414-425-4141) to reschedule your appointment for four weeks out or when you are well.
Please follow the CDC recommended guidelines in prevention of the spread of any viruses in this cold and flu season:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes , nose, and mouth
- If you are sick, have a fever, or any symptoms call our office to reschedule your appointment for four weeks out or when you are well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces at home/work
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update you as needed. We will continue to provide the highest quality of eye care to you and your family.